Nicaragua: Feb. 16-23, 2013
On your trip to Nicaragua you may do some or all of the following activities:
- Meet your sponsored friend and possibly their family
- Travel to subprojects and learn about the potential of CFCA families
- Learn about the realities that face CFCA families, staff and communities
- Be welcome into the homes of CFCA families
- Learn about the diverse experiences and unique perspectives of sponsored friends and their families
- Observe the beauty of Nicaragua's volcanoes, lakes, mountains and people
The trip cost is $500 per person. Food, lodging and in-country transportation are included. Airfare is not included. A minimum of 12 travelers is required.
Detailed trip information
In order to have a smooth trip, please review the important information in the link provided. You will find information about arrival and departure dates, airport information needed to research flight costs and schedules, entry and exit requirements, information about accomodations, health and medical preparations, and helpful tips about climate and currency.
Please note: The regions visited by the Nicaragua mission awareness trips vary. Please refer to the third page of the Trip Information document to help you select the trip that will visit the region where your sponsored friend lives. However, sponsors will have the opportunity to meet their sponsored friend on either of the trips.